South Muskoka is committed to the ongoing safety of its staff, members and guests. With the rising prevalence of variants of concern, it is more important than ever to ensure a safe experience at the Club.
In order to maintain the safety of our guests and staff, we have instituted new and extensive protocols. It is essential to follow our new procedures if we are to offer you golf this season. Please know that if you cannot or will not adhere to these protocols you will be asked to leave the course, immediately and playing privileges suspended until further notice.
NEW CART RULE EFFECTIVE MAY 22, 2021:
The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit has implemented a single rider cart policy while the stay-at-home order is in effect. Only members from the same household may ride together until further notice.
- If you or someone in close contact is feeling unwell or displaying signs of COVID-19 symptoms, please stay at home.
- Tee times must be pre-booked. NO walk-ins. Call or book online here.
- All players will be required to handle their own clubs from arrival to departure
- You may show up 15-20 minutes in advance of your tee time (no earlier). If you arrive earlier you will be asked to wait in your vehicle.
- Our Pro Shop is currently closed and open for curbside pickup only. Please check our social media pages to see available product.
- Singles and twosomes will be paired up to create foursomes
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is mandatory at all times
- All transactions will be paid electronically (credit card, debit, Apple Pay – NO cash)
- Power carts will be disinfected after each use
- Pull cart rentals to be disinfected after each use
- No rakes in the bunkers. Please smooth out the sand with your foot to the best of your ability
- Drinking fountains and ball washers have been closed/removed
- No benches
- Do not touch flag stick, putt with flag in
- No sharing of equipment
- No sharing of food, beverage, or inhalation products
- Scorecard and pencil will be provided upon request
- No sand and seed bottles will be available
- No garbage left on the course; take all garbage home or empty into Club receptacle upon completing your round
- Face coverings are required when entering any building on the property
- Our restaurant is open for takeout service only. The halfway hut will be open daily.
South Muskoka Assures
- All high-contact surfaces are regularly sanitized such as all service-related surfaces, payment terminals, power carts, pull-carts, the flagsticks, bathrooms
- Our employees regularly wash and sanitize their hands
- Our employees will stay home if sick
- Our employees wear PPE when handling hole cups, flags, carts etc.
- All machinery will be sanitized daily to ensure public and staff safety
Member & Guest Expectations
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands with water and soap before and after the round
- Consider carrying your own hand sanitizer and use frequently while at the facility
- Use proper coughing/sneezing etiquette by using your inner elbow
- Practice social distancing with a minimum of 2 metres (or 5 steps) between you and others
while on the property
- Do not share any equipment including scorecards, tees, clubs, balls, ball markers, etc.
- Do not share any food, drinks, or inhalation devices
- Refrain from picking up random golf balls you find
- Leave the pins in the hole
- While we are all in favour of sportsmanship, please refrain from a handshake at the end of a round!
Booking Procedures & Services
- Bookings can be completed online (southmuskoka.com/book) or by calling 705-645-4221 ext. 1.
- Members receive 6 days advancement
- Pack holders and non-members receive 4 days for booking privileges
- No walk-ons are permitted. If you do not have a tee time, please DO NOT come to the Club
- The patio is currently closed.
- Reminder, NO outside alcohol is permitted on property, including the parking lot. Individuals failing to abide by this policy will be asked to leave the property immediately
- Locker rooms are currently closed.
- Clubhouse and on-course washrooms will remain open and be regularly disinfected.