Click here for our 2018 Golf Membership Application
South Muskoka is a semi-private curling and golf club. The adult golfing membership are available, and the 2018 single adult membership rate will be $1,310 plus taxes, with locker and/or club storage fees extra. This rate includes Golf Canada & GAO member fees, our club activity fee, and hole in one insurance. A discount of $60 is afforded to those who own voting membership in the Club.
Additional Benefits to Membership Include:
- Members may reserve their tee times up to seven (7) days in advance either by booking online or call the Pro Shop
- Members receive preferred pricing on golf cart rentals
- Members Guests are offered 10% off their green fee rate seven days a week
- All members will receive 10% off all in stock soft and hard goods. (Please note that the members discount will not be appliced to merchandise already on sale.)
- Each member will receive 10% off all menu based food items purchased in Food & Beverage
- Pre-Authorized Debit Program (for more information see below)
- Golf Professionals available for member lessons
- Club Cleaning & Storage (additional fee applies)
Pre-Authorized Debt Program (PAD) – Members Only!
South Muskoka’s pre-authorized payment plan is a simple, convenient, no fee method of paying your annual dues over a 1, 2 or 12 month period of time. It’s your decision.
How does the pre-authorize payment plan work?
- For those members who would like to start contributing to next years annual dues
- Automatic debit for a specific dollar amount that you determine
- Save Money. No postage or service charges
- Save Time. No more writing cheques or trips to the bank
- Save Worry. Forget about cheques that get delayed in the mail or missing your payment due date
How to register:
- Download a printable paper copy of the PAD plan agreement form. You will need to complete the form and return a signed copy back to the Club.
Please feel free to contact either myself or Teresa in the office for any questions you may have.
The maximum age for our Intermediate members is 35. This membership costs $727 plus taxes and incidentals (storage, locker etc).
For the 2018 season we will have limited Afternoon memberships available, for $935 plus taxes. This membership allows unlimited golf 7 days a week but only after 12 o’clock noon. Afternoon members wishing to play before noon must pay our “Guest of Member” green fee of $53. The sole exception to this time restriction is for a tee time in the Club Championships. The membership rate includes our club activity fee, and hole in one insurance.
The Club will be continuing it’s Pay as You Play membership, for $815 plus taxes. Pay as you Play members have unlimited golf seven days a week, and must pay a game fee each round of $26, plus tax ($13.50 for a 9-hole round).
We have a few different types of memberships available to couples and families. A married couples membership costs 5% less than two singles. A family membership is available for two adults and one junior, with additional juniors at 30% discount to their individual rates. We also offer a “small family” membership, for one parent and one junior. Additional juniors may be added the same as in our regular family membership.
Finally, we offer a “Spousal” couples membership, for situations where only one of the couple is a truly avid golfer. In a spousal couples membership, one member has unlimited play while the other is restricted to six 9-hole and six twilight rounds in the season.
To get more information about membership, please contact Mark DeActis at 705-645-4221 Ext 221.
Each spring, we offer discounted packages of green fee passes to meet the needs of non-members who play here frequently. Purchasers may choose regular 18-hole or 9-hole fees, or a combination thereof. Please click here to review the packages